10 Things I Cannot Live Without:
- Coffee first thing in the morning. I know caffeine addiction is real blah blah blah well shush I could be addicted to Chanel bags okay?
- My Boyfriend Reece constantly being the Sweetest Guy Ever. It’s too late, I am spoiled.
- That second cup of coffee in the morning.
- Drawing on my eyebrows since my natural ones are blond and invisible. Once you’ve seen yourself with actual facial expressions you cannot go back.
- Coffee. I know I mentioned this, but this is the third cup.
- Trader Joe’s dollar Cliff Bars. Sorry Hawaii, but I cannot move back until you get Trader Joe’s okay?
- The song “Nobody’s Perfect” by Hannah Montana. The only thing that got me through college TBH.
- That “last” cup of coffee I tell myself I am going to have.
- Those little raw sugar packets from Starbucks. It’s like a free five-hour energy shot. Yes, I just eat the package of sugar. Sorry Mom.